Some additional sources of information on bullying:
Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center
This is an informative and resourceful website.
Cyberbullying Research Center
Providing up-to-date information about the nature, extent, causes, and consequences of cyberbullying among adolescents.
Cultures of Dignity
A site filled with resources and information to help communities shift the way we think about children and teens’ emotional and physical wellbeing.
Further Reading about School Safety:
- Facts About Bullying
- Bullies: What Is Bullying?
- Peer Pressure
- Back to School Safety
- Keeping Your School Safe
- Back to School Safety Checklist
Further Reading about Online Safety:
- NetSafe Utah
- Kids Safety Tips
- Basic Internet Safety
- Child Safety Online: A Guide for Parents
- Internet Safety Tips
- More Internet Safety Tips for Kids
- Online Safety Guide
- Tips to Help You Stay Safer Online
- FBI: A Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety
- The Fundamental Principles of Internet Safety
- A Guide to Keep your Children Safe Online for the non Techie Parent